MAHABHARAT 4 MAY 2020 EPISODE 76 WRITTEN UPDATES: we saw in previus episode udisthir told all the warriors that the war was about to begin. At this time, any warrior who wants to change his camp is free to fight on whose behalf he wants.
After this announcement, Dhritarashtra’s son Yuyutsu went to the Pandavas camp, leaving the Kaurava team playing the danka.
MAHABHARAT EPISODE 76 WRITTEN UPDATES
In Previous episode Yudisthir told all the warriors that the war was about to begin. At this time, any warrior who wants to change his camp is free to fight on whose behalf he wants. After this announcement, Dhritarashtra’s son Yuyutsu went to the Pandavas camp, leaving the Kaurava team playing the danka.
When the battle was commenced, Arjuna created a Vajra formation and Bhishma went through the Pandava formation wreaking havoc wherever he went, but Abhimanyu, Arjuna’s son, seeing this went straight at Bhishma, defeated his bodyguards and directly attacked the commander of the Kaurava forces. However, the young warrior couldn’t match the prowess of Bhishma, and was defeated.
MAHABHARAT Day 2 of War
The second day of the war commenced with a confident Kaurava army facing the Pandavas. Arjuna, realizing that something needed to be done quickly to reverse the Pandava losses, decided that he had to try to kill Bhishma. Krishna skillfully located Bhishma’s chariot and steered Arjuna toward him.
Arjuna tried to engage Bhishma in a duel, but the Kaurava soldiers placed a cordon around Bhishma to protect him and attacked Arjuna to try to prevent him from directly engaging Bhishma. Arjuna and Bhishma fought a fierce battle that raged for hours. Drona and Dhrishtadyumna similarly engaged in a duel in which Drona defeated Dhrishtadyumna.
Bhima intervened and rescued Dhrishtadyumna. Duryodhana sent the troops of Kalinga to attack Bhima and most of them, including the king of Kalinga, lost their lives at his hands. Bhishma immediately came to relieve the battered Kalinga forces.
Satyaki, who was assisting Bhima, shot at Bhishma’s charioteer and killed him. Bhishma’s horses, with no one to control them, bolted carrying Bhishma away from the battlefield.
The Kaurava army had suffered great losses at the end of the second day, and were considered defeated.The Pandavas suffered heavy losses and were defeated at the end of the first day.
Virata’s sons, Uttara and Sweta, were slain by Shalya and Bhishma. Krishna consoled the distraught Yudhishthira saying that eventually victory would be his.
- Nitish Bharadwaj as Shri Krishna, Incarnation of Lord Vishnu/ Devaki-Vasudev’s eighth son/ Foster son of Nand and Yashoda, Radha’s Consort/ Balaram and Subhadra’s brother/ Pandavas’ cousin/ husband of Rukmini, Satyabhama and other 16106 queens/Lord Rama in the song sabso uchi prem sagaai .
- Shampa Gopikrishna as Young Krishna
- Kewal Shah as Adolescent Krishna
- Mukesh Khanna as “Devavrata” Bhishma, Shantanu-Ganga’s eighth son / eighth Vasu / Satyavati’s step-son
- Daboo Malik as Adolescent Bhishma
- Gajendra Chauhan as Yudhishthir, first Pandav / son of Kunti and Yama / eldest son of Kuru Clan / King of Indraprastha and later Hastinapura / husband of Draupadi
- Sonu as Young Yudhishthir
- Praveen Kumar as Bhim, second Pandav / son of Kunti and Vayu / second-eldest son of Kuru clan / Yuvraaj(crown Prince) of Indraprastha / husband of Draupadi and Hidimba / father of Ghatotkacha
- Mallik as Young Bhim
- Arjun as Arjuna, third Pandava / son of Kunti and Indra/ husband of Draupadi, Uloopi, Chitrangada and Subhadra / brother-in-law of Balaram-Krishna/ father of Abhimanyu
- Ankur Javeri as Young Arjun
- Sameer Chitre as Nakul, fourth Pandav, son of Madri and Ashwini Kumara / husband of Draupadi
- Sanjeev Chitre as Sahadeva, fifth Pandav, son of Madri and Ashwini Kumara / husband of Draupadi
- Roopa Ganguly as Draupadi, wife of all Pandavas / also called as Panchali / Yagyaseni / younger daughter of Drupad/ Princess of Panchala / sister of Dhrishtadhyumna and Shikhandi
- Puneet Issar as Duryodhan, eldest son of Gandhari and Dhitarashtra / elder brother of 99 Kauravas / husband of Bhanumati
- Amit Shukla as young Duryodhan
- Pankaj Dheer as Karna, son of Kunti and Surya / Adhiratha-Radha’s foster son / King of Anga
- Harendra Paintal as Young Karna
- Vinod Kapoor as Dushasan, Second son of Gandhari and Dhitarashtra / Duryodhan’s younger brother
- Kaushal Shah as Young Dushasan
- Gufi Paintal as Shakuni, Gandhari’s brother / later King of Gandhara
- Girija Shankar as Hastinapur Naresh Maharaj Dhritrashtra, Vichitravirya’s son from Ambika(eldest) / later king of Hastinapur / father of Kauravas
- Renuka Israni as Gandhari, wife of Dhritrashtra / Queen of Hastinapur / mother of Kauravas / princess of Gandhara
- Nazneen as Kunti, Pandu’s first wife / mother of Karna, Yudhisthira, Bhim and Arjun / daughter of Shoorsen / Vasudev’s sister / Yadava princess / foster daughter of Kuntibhoj
- Virendra Razdan as Vidur, the Mahaa Mantri of Hastinapur / son of Ambika’s head maid, Parishrami / half-brother to the kings Dhritarashtra and Pandu of Hastinapuraand also the uncle of Pandavas and Kauravas
- Surendra Pal as Dronacharya, Kauravas’ guru and Pandavas
- Pradeep Rawat as Ashwatthama, son of Dronacharya
Watch MAHABHARAT 4 MAY 2020 EPISODE 76
Image Credits- Pen